I have had the opportunity to be trained and to participate in the creation of many nationally recognized curriculum’s. I have also taught curriculum’s to diverse audiences- from young African American gay men to men in anger management classes. This experience has given me keen insight into what makes a curriculum provocative, trans-formative and accessible.
I have independently led many workshops and crafted curriculum’s with a number of non profits agencies and CBO’s. I am available for the following services:
- Writing & Implementation
- Translation of Curriculum to Online Learning tools using Absorb/Captivate
- Evaluation & assessment for viability with youth populations
- Piloting curriculum facilitation
If you are interested in Curriculum Development Services, contact us at Management@yoloakili.com
For small non-profits and community based organizations that are looking for support or have questions in addressing masculinity, homophobia or heterosexism in facets of their professional work, I offer Consult Calls. For $80.00 an hour (pre-paid), I can help address issues such as:
- Integrating an analysis on Heterosexism and Homophobia into a curriculum or workshop.
- Creating provocative and culturally competent curricula on masculinity and men of color.
- Cultural Competency for teaching or creating a training geared to an LGBTQ audience.
- Creating Marketing materials for social campaigns that speak to a POC (People of Color) LGBTQ audience.
- Developing Curricula for People of Color LGBTQ Youth on HIV & AIDS, General Wellness and Intimate partner violence.
*Note: Consult Calls are not assessments or strategic recommendations. They are insight into specific questions, ideas and thoughts based on your individual, group or organizational goals.